Planner issues 1#

Henrik Brautaset Aronsen subsurface at henrik.synth.no
Sat May 31 15:01:34 PDT 2014

Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> Frustratingly, even on my Mac I cannot reproduce this.
> I tried various things, having the ruler on, off, random stuff. Cannot get
> the crash.
>
> Henrik and Joakim, do you ever use the ruler? There's got to be something
> that your setups have in common that mine doesn't have...

Nope.  I deleted ~/Library/Application Support/Subsurface and
~/Library/Preferences/*subsurface*, and the same thing happens.

Here's my qmake config, in case that matters:

$ qmake ENABLE_PLANNER=1  LIBDCDEVEL=1 INCLUDEPATH+="/usr/local/include
/usr/local/opt/sqlite/include" LIBS+="-L/usr/local/lib/marble
-L/usr/local/opt/sqlite/lib" V=1

Henrik