Show deco stops in planner table

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat May 31 15:30:40 PDT 2014

On Sun, Jun 01, 2014 at 12:22:23AM +0200, Henrik Brautaset Aronsen wrote:
> Robert C. Helling wrote:
> >this is a copy and paste form planner code before the new profile. After calculating deco it adds the deco stops to the model so that they are displayed in the table.
>
> I *really* like this.  Very cool.

We're getting there. Slowly but surely.

> Just one little issue: the fields in the deco stop rows acts like they are
> editable (at least here on my Mac), which they shouldn't be.  It doesn't do
> any harm, though, because they snap back to their calculated values when I
> tab to the next field.

Yeah, I think we talked about this. Robert, did I miss a patch or is this
still on your todo list?

Maybe it got side tracked when I suggested to do something slightly
different:

Replace the dive list with the full dive plan and have the table only show
the user-entered waypoints.

Henrik, would that be equally cool?
The divelist space will likely allow us to list stop time and transition
time separately...