CCR Testing

Paul Sargent paul.lionseye at icloud.com
Sat Nov 1 03:22:16 PDT 2014

More information on one of the points I made.

On 28 Oct 2014, at 14:00, Paul Sargent <paul.lionseye at icloud.com> wrote:

> Dive Planning
> ——————

[..snip..]

> Inserting a extra dive segment with a Setpoint of 0.0, causes a gas
> switch to the bailout gas, and a bailout warning triangle, but the
> ppO2 graph stays fixed at the original setpoint, which suggests things
> aren't right.

After playing around some more, it seems like the decompression is being
calculated correctly. It’s the breathing gas graphs and information pop-up
that are wrong for some reason. I’m trying to look into it, but still
getting my head around the code.

Paul