new daily builds and preparing for Beta 1: CCR

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Sun Nov 2 01:14:12 PDT 2014

On 02/11/2014 07:11, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 01, 2014 at 07:18:26AM +0100, Robert C. Helling wrote:
>>> The CCR / PSCR code clearly needs more work.
>>>
>>> What's the status of the planner?
>> But I should have a few hours in the next week for subsurface.
>>
>> Do here is what I expect:
>>
>> CCR logging (as far as ceilings go) should work with gas consumption disabled beyond anything that is dillutant use at depth independent rate.
>>
>> CCR planning should work as well but still without much UI support for bailout variants except "from here bailout OC).
>>
>> PSCR will not be exposed to users (except maybe as Easter egg like have pscr keyword to turn on pscr ceiling calculations for testing).
>>
>> That is my plan which is hopefully realistic.
> /D
I do not think the Poseidon logging will be ready for 4.3. I hope very
much that most of the UI development will be completed with 4.3, but the
testing of the UI and the data imports will probably require at least 2
more months. I want at least 200 dives test-logged by at least 5
different divers using their own hardware. I have three Poseidon divers
lined up, need two more. I do not know of any Poseidon divers that have
a Mac. Windows is the rule.
Kind regards,
willem