seg fault with last git version

Pedro Neves nevesdiver at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 11:04:29 PST 2014

Hi:

On 11/02/2014 06:54 PM, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> OK, as I guessed. Fix was just pushed to master.

Yes. I can open the file now. No more seg fault.

> How was the dive with the ADL Conduit downloaded? Seems like this is
> from August 2006 if my math is right (not at my computer right now)

I'm not sure. I got the Palm databases from an old backup. I've managed
to install the Travel Trak application on my Palm and export the dives
as UDDF. I believe I've imported the UDDF dives into Subsurface directly
(I still have the UDDF files).

Hope this helps:

Pedro