Subsurface: QT UI for Poseidon CCR

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Mon Nov 3 03:18:07 PST 2014

Tomaz,
I suspect you are pretty busy with the filter mechanism, especially with
Dirk who is trying to beat you into submission. This is a major new
development (the filter, not the beating).

The data import and internal representation of cylinder pressures are
more or less complete now, so I am looking at issues that deal more with
the representation of CCR dive logs.

Is there any possibility of looking into the possibility of plotting the
sensor and setpoint information for these dive logs? What do you think
is realistically possible?

Kind regards,
willem