Multi-Filter Search in action draft

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Mon Nov 3 14:50:32 PST 2014

On 01 November, 2014 - Davide DB wrote:

> I downloaded and played a bit with the multifilter function.
> Wow it's really nice.

I haven't had a look at this feature before, but now when i played
around with it i can't do anything but agree with Davide, Wow.

Awesome work!

A couple of feedback notes just:

* When filtered on a tag, if you close the tag-filter-box you get no
  feedback that you're still only showing "filtered" dives. Would be
  nice with some notification like the edit-blurb or something with a
  clear all filters box or something.

* My buddy list might be damaged, but i get quite a few of the ones with
  a space in the beginning of the name. Probably due to that i usually
  write minion1, minion2 and so on, with a comma-space in between.

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604