MOD, EAD etc calculations for CCR

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Mon Nov 3 23:45:19 PST 2014

Robert,

The calculation of MOD, EAD and the like that happens in profile.c does
not work for CCR because it is based on the gas mix info associated with
individual cylinders. Function gas_mod in dive.h is a case in point. I
was starting to mess around with these calculations to use dynamic fo2
values for each point on the dive profile (instead of fixed
cylinder-specific fo2 values), but then I saw that this function is used
in many places, including extensively in the planner.

Would you be prepared, at all, to look at this problem with respect to
calculation of these values for CCR? What do you think is feasible?
Kind regards,
willem