Liquid Vision dive log/Lynx support?

Henrik Brautaset Aronsen subsurface at henrik.synth.no
Wed Nov 5 00:41:06 PST 2014

On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 8:58 AM, Henrik Brautaset Aronsen <
subsurface at henrik.synth.no> wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 7:07 AM, Griffon Walker <bushibot at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Is Liquid Vision dive log support or even better, Liquid Vision Lynx
>> direct download support anywhere on the radar? Happy to supply logs or
>> whatnot if it will help.
>>

> Liquivision import is something we don't have yet.  There's an issue in
> trac that covers the LVD file import:
> http://trac.subsurface-divelog.org/ticket/685
>
> Also, I believe Dirk is talking to the Divinglog author (Sven) about
> getting some help with the import.

Griffon, if you can share a LVD file, please attach to the issue in trac,
or send it here, or send it to me.  If there is any other info you can add,
e.g. screenshot of profiles, or an additional export of the dives (UDDF,
XML, CSV, I don't know what the Liquivision software is capable of), that
would be perfect as well.

If there are any developers out there who want to implement the LVD import
in Subsurface, we have an example implementation that can be used as
reference.  Just contact me or Dirk.

Cheers,
Henrik