Poseidon CCR dives: Nitrogen loading

Robert C. Helling robert at euve10195.vserver.de
Wed Nov 5 11:26:46 PST 2014

> Am 05.11.2014 um 20:14 schrieb Willem Ferguson <willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za>:
>
> By this I am not saying that the error is not there, but the problem is not systemic. I am continuing to check there....

My understanding is that at the moment we are not yet plotting two cylinder pressures (dil and O2) at the same time. It is just that the O2 gets plotted while you are expecting the dil to be plotted. Am I right?

Note that on the left, where the gas name should be, it reads (at least at my resolution) AIR100 which is likely the result of first printing EAN100 and then AIR on top of that.

Right now I don't understand where in the code it is determined which cylinder pressure is plotted and gas name attached.

Best
Robert