Liquid Vision dive log/Lynx support?

Griffon Walker bushibot at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 21:50:43 PST 2014

Sure, so I didn't see how to add it to trac, but attached as LVD file here.
I can import it into divelog 5 and then export as pretty much any format
but not sure if that is useful if the data has already been massaged by
another app? One of their logging apps many shortcomings in no direct
export.
I took a screencap too, attached.
Atomic owns LV now and they have been good about supporting the open source
lib in the past. Maybe that will help now.

Thanks