Subsurface companion app problem

Jarek Wrzesień jwrzesien at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 03:24:46 PST 2014

Hello,
First I'd like to thank you for this app, it is a great addon to subsurface
however I have a slight problem. In auto created dives the start time (e.g.
13:00) is shifted from my phones time (e.g. 12:00) by one hour. Assuming
that my phone and my diving computer are both set to the same time during a
dive, subsurface is not able to connect my position with the dive log. I am
at the moment using CET (UTC+1:00). During summer my time is DST which is
CET+1:00 (UTC+2:00).

Best rgeards,
Jarek Wrzesień