Poseidon CCR dives: Nitrogen loading

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Fri Nov 7 01:29:17 PST 2014

Robert,

1) Please could you send the mail with the two patches to me privately?
I appeared in my email system but was gone two minutes later. It's not
in the junk folder. I suspect my finger trouble.

2) I have the cylinder pressure calculations working correctly as far as
I can see. Will do a few cross checks over the week end. Important: I
want to confirm with you that changing the return value of
explicit_first_cylinder() is the way to go for correct deco
calculations. Does the second patch in your last mail affect this at all
because I saw some code affecting deco? The over-printed cylinder
contents on the left of the profile widget is because of the return
value of explicit_first_cylinder(): Subsurface sees that as a cylinder
change to cylinder 1  right at the start of the profile, printing the
labels for both cylinders 0 and 1. There are a few smaller issues
remaining, but this probably needs solving at the GUI level.
Kind regards,
willem