extra data display

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Nov 7 14:08:59 PST 2014

> On Nov 7, 2014, at 2:05 PM, Linus Torvalds <torvalds at linux-foundation.org> wrote:
> >
> > Whatever we can extract from the dive computer and that is semi useful.
> >
> > Please take a look at the implementation and especially the visualization.
>
> Ok, this is an updated patch to use the DC_FIELD_STRING model, now using your add_extra_data() interface.
>
> Looks like it's working fine:
>
> <Extra-data.png>
>
> although I wouldn't call the visualization exactly "beautiful". But the data is there, and in a useful form.

Are you saying that I am not ${DEITY}’s gift to user interface design?
I thought the use of a model/view interface to visualize those string pairs is extremely inspired.
AND it shows of the brilliance of having the key/value pair approach to presenting information.

So byte your tongue. Or even “bite” it…

:-)