*****SPAM***** Re: Cylinder pressure interpolation and end pressure display for CCR

Rodrigo Severo rodrigo at fabricadeideias.com
Mon Nov 10 04:36:52 PST 2014

On Sun, Nov 9, 2014 at 7:23 AM, Willem Ferguson
<willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za> wrote:

> These are real readings taken with accurate pressure sensors on both the
> oxygen and diluent cylinders. Is the real-life situation perhaps a bit
> different from the expected theoretical situation? You guys have the
> experience. Certainly one cannot ignore the real measurements?

Sorry. Didn`t figure it out you were talking about real measurements.

To interpolate them, I believe we should use linear interpolation, no
matter if we are dealing with oxygen or diluent. But surely I`m not
following this issue as closely as I should ;)

Rodrigo