path to 4.3 Beta

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Mon Nov 10 14:21:25 PST 2014

On 10 November, 2014 - Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> So we’re a bit behind schedule for that…
>
> As far as I know I have all outstanding patches applied. If you have something that you sent me and that isn’t in master, please resend.
> Translation strings have been updated and pushed, latest translations have been pulled.
> I’m still waiting to hear on the Cobalt tank download issue (Jef is helping me to get this right).
> I’m hoping that Tomaz will send some more improvements for the Filter UI.
> I’m not sure I know where we are with the CCR support. The patches and revisions and comments and… leave me a bit confused if I have applied everything that should be applied.

If someone with a taste for csv (Miika? =) would like, we could shape up
the APD Log Viewer import to import the setpoint as the setpoint concept
we have nowadays, and the three different sensors as different sensors.

If someone would like to go mental, we could import the two different
controllers view of the world as two different dive computers...

The start/end Battery for the two controllers would also fit nicely into
the extra fields...

> OSTC3 firmware update - I know Anton is close but afraid to try it (hehe)

I've actually figured out how the bootloader works so you can even
recover it after a bad flash, but I'm going to take another look at the
code and try to get it tested, hopefully with some help.

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604