1) Robert's patch; 2) the filter panel

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Tue Nov 11 01:10:53 PST 2014

On 11/11/2014 10:38, Davide DB wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 7:36 AM, Miika Turkia <miika.turkia at gmail.com
> <mailto:miika.turkia at gmail.com>> wrote:
>

>     My intuition would add buttons for selecting all and clearing all
>     filters. And possibly one for hiding the filter dialog as well.
>     But do GUI people might think differently?
>

> You are correct.
>
> This was a sketch where everything started.
> There is a button:
>
> to clear applied filters;
> to close and clear everything;
> to minimize the search panel;
> to open the "stats" page giving info on the filtered dives.
>

> --
> Davide
> https://vimeo.com/bocio/videos

We need to remain focused. Let us, for the moment, not talk about what
we would like in general and what version 5.0 might have. Let's talk
specifically about what version 4.3 should have so that we can get the
immediate done while putting the least possible pressure on Tomaz. Once
we have decided that 4.3 is going with the present filter panel, that
gives me the information to generate documentation for the manual and I
know what to do. Then, the only info I need is the complete information
for the present operation of the filter panel (key shortcuts, etc)  :-)
Kind regards,
willem