outdated informations in the translations of the website

Salvo Tomaselli tiposchi at tiscali.it
Tue Nov 11 13:20:54 PST 2014

Hello,

I've just updated the italian build page to mention the debian problem with
libgit2.

It occurred to me to check the other translations and basically no other
language has any mention of libgit2 (not even in the dependencies).

I believe that having outdated translations is much worse than having no
translations at all, because you end up with missing information and you might
not think to change the language of your browser in the settings, to obtain
the information that you're looking for.

I don't know how this would work with wordpress, but it'd be best if the
translation of a page was automatically removed after the English version has
been modified, and then the translator can manually check the differences and
enable the translated page again.

But anyway, I believe that something needs to be done, either keep the
translations very up to date or just give up and localize just the executable.

--
Salvo Tomaselli

"Io non mi sento obbligato a credere che lo stesso Dio che ci ha dotato di
senso, ragione ed intelletto intendesse che noi ne facessimo a meno."
                -- Galileo Galilei

                http://ltworf.github.io/ltworf/