Help with translation & Typos

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Wed Nov 12 07:46:07 PST 2014

On 12 November, 2014 - Davide DB wrote:

> > > Both of these changes have been pushed out both to git and to Transifex
> > >

> > You have seen my awesome spelling skills before, but that one was a
> > copy-paste from the OSTC interface documentation =)
> >
> > I blame the Germans! =)
> >

> > //Anton - Its actually called apnoe everywhere in the ostc/ostc3 code base...
>
> I just completed the Italian translation and APNOE it's still there.
> Maybe the patch isnt' pushed?

The patch has landed in Subsurface, and it looks to me like the strings
have bin pushed to Transifex, but new translations haven't bin pulled
yet.

> Moreover what are CCR legs?
>
> Key Gas consumption (CCR legs excluded):
> planner.c:652
> gettextFromC

That means a part of the dive plan thats on CCR. Eg. when doing gas
consumption calculations, they get excluded due to the fact that we
don't have any good models to calculate the gas consumption for those
parts of the plan (yet).

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604