Help with translation & Typos

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Nov 12 08:10:23 PST 2014

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 02:22:27PM +0100, Davide DB wrote:

> I just completed the Italian translation and APNOE it's still there.
> Maybe the patch isnt' pushed?

I pushed the fixes yesterday and when I ran lupdate a minute ago this
didn't show up as new string. I'm pushing the latest strings again, just
in case

> Moreover what are CCR legs?
>
> Key Gas consumption (CCR legs excluded):
> planner.c:652

In the planner we talk about "legs" in the plan, so these are the segments
between the points in the plan. My guess is that these are segments (or
legs) where the diver is on CCR?