status of CCR support

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Nov 14 08:44:58 PST 2014

Who can write the paragraph on the changes in 4.3 regarding CCR support?

I’m hoping to get Beta 1 out at some point this weekend (I’m flying to London on Saturday afternoon, so I may be finishing this in London on Sunday if need be).

I’ll push my first draft of the ReleaseNotes in a minute and work on trac to see where we stand.

Any pending patches (I know there are a couple on the mailing list that came in over night… I’ll get to them soon). But if you have things that you haven’t sent, now would be a good time to do it.

As is usual, Lubomir is doing an excellent job helping to fix things on trac - I would REALLY appreciate if more people went through trac. Even if you aren’t a developer you can test what’s there, ask for more data, etc. This is one of the biggest piles of work that usually a small handful of us get stuck with and something where we really need more people to get involved.

Once I applied the pending patches I’ll also make new daily builds available.

Thanks