no Beta 1 until tomorrow

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Nov 16 17:18:03 PST 2014

I wasted way too much time trying to make the CCR code at least
semi-coherent.

I cleaned up quite a few lose ends there but there's a lot more work to be
done. I added a TODO.CCR file with only the few things that I noticed but
gave up on doing. I hope that Robert will add a bunch more (and hopefully
help address some of them) in the morning.

I pushed what I have to master and kicked off new daily builds. -549
should make it to the server in a few minutes.

Please test and please help close the remaining issues so I can release
BETA 1 tomorrow evening, London time.