bugs in daily build 4.2-549

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Nov 17 01:19:10 PST 2014

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 10:05:13AM +0100, Salvador Cuñat wrote:

> In Windows 7, 64b, while doing copy/paste of data from a preexisting dive
> to a new one (manually creating it),  tanks and weight  strings get
> corrupted, probably the same problem solved some days ago with the tanks
> names.

Which strings? The descriptions?

> BTW,   there is a crash when discarding the changes on the manually added
> dive.

:-(

> BTW, BTW,  some button tags aren't translated, I've realized  "save",
> "discard", and "cancel".

That's odd - those look like they should be default strings that are
translated through the Qt translations. Which language did you use?
Where did those strings show up.

> On linux git-549 only seems to be affected the weight strings, even without
> copy/paste, after saving the dive, no crash while discarding, button tags
> translated.

I can't quite parse that sentence... something only happens to the weight
strings? What does "even without copy/paste" mean in this context?