bugs in daily build 4.2-549

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 05:57:54 PST 2014

On 17 November 2014 15:30, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> Anyway, Linux is much more resillient to memory errors - Windows crashes
> much more aggressively. But I think the crash / corruption should be fixed
> (famous last words).

yes, seems like i cannot reproduce salvador's steps on Win7.

> The translation thing baffles me.

on runtime the apps says:
can't find Qt localization for locale "bg" searching in "<path>/translations"

which i think means that the localization for the *default* UI
elements such as OK, CANCEL etc buttons is missing.
also for messages and other components.

here:
http://musescore.org/en/node/30266

the comments suggest that TS/QM files have to be included with the application:
ftp://ftp.qt-project.org/qt/l10n/index.html

e.g. DE file:
ftp://ftp.qt-project.org/qt/l10n/qt-stable/qt_de.ts

but for instance, there is still no 'BG' in that list, which tells us
that translations may simply be missing for some languages.

lubomir