Help with translation & Typos

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 07:19:24 PST 2014

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 4:13 PM, Salvador Cuñat
<salvador.cunat at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Davide.
>
> Don't worry about swapping the words, use the correct italian form.  I do it
> constantly in spanish translation.
> I think is much preferable a good translation than the "Tarzan laguage",  it
> has to be meaningful for the final
> italian user  (and a bad translation hurts like a red hot nail in an eye).

Hi Salva,
I cannot swap words here because I'm not a developer. They chose to
use two different strings here.
I could give the correct translation only having "Cylinder use" in one string
The string containing "cylinder" is used many many times I guess.

Bye

--
Davide
https://vimeo.com/bocio/videos