Plotting both CCR cylinders

Robert C. Helling helling at atdotde.de
Mon Nov 17 10:24:48 PST 2014

On 17 Nov 2014, at 17:56, Tomaz Canabrava <tcanabrava at kde.org> wrote:

Tomaz,

> The curve of the first polygon should be separated or should e a single curve for all cylinders?

I do not really understand the question. When using a CCR, the diver is breathing gas from two cylinders simultaneously: One that is like the usual one (in this case called diluent) and a second one containing pure oxygen. So, while the diver is in CCR mode, there should be two lines representing the two cylinders. I am not sure that plotting them in the same coordinate system (as done now) is optimal since they overlap, but otherwise might take up too much space.

Does that help?

Best
Robert

                      Scientific Coordinator
print "Just another   Phone: +49 89 2180-4523  Theresienstr. 39, rm. B339
    stupid .sig\n";   http://www.atdotde.de