RFI: Git export of CCR dives

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Thu Nov 20 08:12:22 PST 2014

I have been modifying the code in save-git.c to be comparable to that in
save-xml.c.  A few issues arise:

1) After these modifications are finalised I need someone to test the
code since the git interface is not public.

2) Cylinder pressures in storing samples: the git format does not
require "pressure=178bar" as in xml, it only uses "178bar" as part of
the sample data. With the addition of diluent cylinder pressures, the
situation is a bit more complex. At the moment I changed the git code to
use a "pressure=178bar" and "o2pressure=145bar" in the sample record, in
line with the current state of the xml export as well as the structure
of the sample records. But this breaks the backwards compatibility of
the code.
Ideas would be appreciated.

Kind regards,
willem