Crash when opening log file

Giuseppe Bilotta giuseppe.bilotta at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 10:27:53 PST 2014

On Sat, Nov 22, 2014 at 5:10 PM, Henrik Brautaset Aronsen
<subsurface at henrik.synth.no> wrote:
> OK, did that.  Still crashes with the same stack trace, and no more info on
> the console...

Uh, does the Mac build strip symbols by default? That stuff is
sufficient to have proper debugging information on my box ...

Anyway, I've looked at your XML file and I see that the cylinders have
no specification at all. Is this a CCR dive? If so, you're coming
across an issue that I've been investigating just today, and for which
I just sent a patch to the ML a couple of hours ago. Can you try that
patch and see if it solves the problem for you?
(If you didn't get it in the mail, I sprunged it here:  http://sprunge.us/ZbMf )
Dirk: the ML archive seems to be stopped at October, is this due to
the server crash/DB mess you mentioned in the other email?

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta