Crash when opening log file

Giuseppe Bilotta giuseppe.bilotta at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 13:56:31 PST 2014

On Sat, Nov 22, 2014 at 9:03 PM, Henrik Brautaset Aronsen
<henrik.aronsen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Henrik Brautaset Aronsen wrote:
>>
>> Giuseppe Bilotta wrote:
>>> (If you didn't get it in the mail, I sprunged it here:
>>> http://sprunge.us/ZbMf )
>>
>> Hi!
>>
>> The XML was just a direct import from the my Petrel, which was immediately
>> saved.  All OC dives.
>>
>> But the patch worked nonetheless!  Great stuff!
>
> The crash disappeared, but now I have some tanks in there.  I didn't have
> any in the first place,

Well, if you look at the XML there are two attribute-less <cylinder />
tags for each dive.

> and stdout says:
>
> CCR fixup: changing cylinder 0 use to diluent
> CCR fixup: changing cylinder 1 use to oxygen
>
> That shouldn't be there for non-CCR dives :)

That's ... funky. It shouldn't be there indeed, since the fixup should
only happen for CCR dives. The corresponding code is only invoked for
CCR, so it would seem Subsurface identifies your dc as being CCR?

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta