Crash when opening log file

Henrik Brautaset Aronsen henrik.aronsen at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 14:34:57 PST 2014

On Sat, Nov 22, 2014 at 10:56 PM, Giuseppe Bilotta <
giuseppe.bilotta at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, if you look at the XML there are two attribute-less <cylinder />
> tags for each dive.

I guess Subsurface created those when it imported the dives.  Anyway, it
shouldn't automatically assume that two unspecified cylinders  are oxygen
and diluent.

> CCR fixup: changing cylinder 0 use to diluent
> > CCR fixup: changing cylinder 1 use to oxygen
> >
> > That shouldn't be there for non-CCR dives :)
>
> That's ... funky. It shouldn't be there indeed, since the fixup should
> only happen for CCR dives. The corresponding code is only invoked for
> CCR, so it would seem Subsurface identifies your dc as being CCR?

Most of those dives were done in gauge mode on the Petrel, and I don't
really see anything relating to CCR in the xml file.

-H