deviceid

boret salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 15:37:00 PST 2014

Hi Anton.

On Sábado, 22 de noviembre de 2014 00:08:59 Anton Lundin escribió:

> > > So, it happens on a quite regular basis for me.

Sadly, you were right.  This didn't use to happen, but now it does.
I've been making a little git bisect, and I reach at:

6cf3787a0ed150fd7cd996d6ae54e9ed9eab7af5 is the first bad commit
commit 6cf3787a0ed150fd7cd996d6ae54e9ed9eab7af5

Reading it, I can't figure out how it affects an OC dive but it does.

Until this commit the problem was there but only arised if we changed some of
the data supposed to be downloaded from dc  (e.g. erasing tanks or manually
adding an event).
BTW, subsurface is now downloading gases marked no-active wich didn't happened
before (even after this commit it don't happen).  I will bisect this tomorrow.

Regards.

Salva.