SAVE for OPEN

Steve Butler kg7je at comcast.net
Sat Nov 22 20:11:06 PST 2014

Playing with the latest master to get the Cobra serial number, I made an
export of my data in order to work with that.

When I close, then open the dialogue box wants me to "Save" a file.
Tried to give a non-existent name.  It became obvious that it wanted to
read the file.  So, gave it the copied export file and it complained
that the file already existed and did I want to overwrite.  Being brave
(it was a clone!) I said sure and everything worked out OK.

But, sure was a strange dialogue to open an existing file.

--Steve

--
Stephen M Butler, PMP, PSM
kg7je at comcast.net