Temps from Suunto Cobra

Steve Butler kg7je at comcast.net
Sat Nov 22 20:19:00 PST 2014

Subsurface (or maybe libdiv) takes the "first temp" and calls it the Air
temp.  DM3 calls it "Start of Dive".  Looking at the values for that day
I'm surmising the temp is of the DC as it cools down in the water.  Air
temp that day was in low 80s.  DM3 recorded 63 for the start, 54 for max
depth and 55 for end of dive.  Looking at the profile from DM3 looks
like 63 is from the first 10 second recording. Nothing in the DM3
profile until max depth.  54 temp repeated for every entry at max depth.
   Then nothing until the last entry at depth (7 feet) which showed 55.

I'm attaching both logs from a DC import where I removed the last dive
and tried to download it again (with the logs turned on).

--
Stephen M Butler, PMP, PSM
kg7je at comcast.net
kg7je at arrl.net