deviceid

boret salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 02:15:32 PST 2014

On Domingo, 23 de noviembre de 2014 00:37:00 boret escribió:

> BTW, subsurface is now downloading gases marked no-active wich didn't
> happened before (even after this commit it don't happen).  I will bisect
> this tomorrow.

Well, it seems the tanks problem arises since fd997c1b15e79 or previous
commit, *BUT* dissapears after updating libdivecomputer.  So only would affect
older versions of libdc, and this should be considered as fixed, at least for
me.

The other problem remains the same and will probably affect all DCs which
download the full internal log, after a FW update.

Regards.

Salva.