INSTALL file

Steve Butler kg7je at comcast.net
Sun Nov 23 17:27:18 PST 2014

On 11/23/2014 12:15 AM, Robert C. Helling wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> Am 23.11.2014 um 08:46 schrieb Miika Turkia <miika.turkia at gmail.com>:
>>
>> I thought a simple 'qmake' might do that.  But it is still disabled at build time.
> Iirc if you disabled marble on the command line previously you have to re enable it explicitly. At least for -config debug that is the case.
>
> Best
> Robert
I really am going to have to buy some 'xx for Dummies' books.  Feel like
I'm in the deep end of pool!

BTW, my android phone (Verizon Samsung Galaxy III) doesn't show me the
bodies of messages you send.  I can read them only on my
Ubuntu/Thunderbird.  The phone sees the body as an attachment but can't
open it.  Anything todo with GnuPG signature?

--Steve