Submerge for Android

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Nov 24 06:30:20 PST 2014

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 10:36:06AM +0100, Andrea Pescarolo wrote:
> -- Hello, I downloaded Submerge for Android on my Samsung tablet 2!
> 0.1 but I can not figure out how to import dives from my computer and
> I can not find any online education, thanks for the reply

Subsurface for Android is a companion app that currently cannot be used to
download dives from a dive computer. It's purpose is to allow you to
create GPS fixes for dive sites.
Chapter 4.4 of our user manual explains how this works:

http://subsurface-divelog.org/documentation/subsurface-4-0-user-manual-2/