building with my private libdivecomputer branch

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 11:49:53 PST 2014

Good night.

On Sábado, 22 de noviembre de 2014 16:18:04 Dirk Hohndel escribió:

> So if you want to play with the latest code for firmware and serial
> numbers - please build against the Subsurface-testing branch of
> libdivecomputer and let us know. At least for Shearwater, OSTC family,
> Suunto Vyper2 family, and the Oceanic Atom2 family this should work now.
> (but not all of them support both firmware and serial number in a per-dive
> manner, so for some only the serial number is shown)

Have been playing a bit with your changes to libdc and happen to work fine for
my OSTC.  Here is the text on console when dowloading:

libdc devinfo serial nr converted to 0000-3252
libdc devinfo firmware version converted to 07.68
string field "FW Version": 3.0 -- overwriting the existing firware of 07.68
string field "Serial": 3252 -- overwriting the existing serial of 0000-3252
new firmware version 3.0 for DC model Heinrichs Weikamp OSTC 2N deviceId
0x245d3c4d
new serial number 3252 for DC model Heinrichs Weikamp OSTC 2N deviceId
0x245d3c4d
string field "FW Version": 2.94 -- overwriting the existing firware of 07.68
string field "Serial": 3252 -- overwriting the existing serial of 0000-3252
new firmware version 2.94 for DC model Heinrichs Weikamp OSTC 2N deviceId
0x245d3c4d
string field "FW Version": 2.94 -- overwriting the existing firware of 07.68
string field "Serial": 3252 -- overwriting the existing serial of 0000-3252
string field "FW Version": 2.90 -- overwriting the existing firware of 07.68
string field "Serial": 3252 -- overwriting the existing serial of 0000-3252
new firmware version 2.90 for DC model Heinrichs Weikamp OSTC 2N deviceId
0x245d3c4d
string field "FW Version": 2.90 -- overwriting the existing firware of 07.68
string field "Serial": 3252 -- overwriting the existing serial of 0000-3252

Erased repeated lines.

The extended info shows well in its tab.

Regards.

Salva.