Recompile Marble and Subsurface --> still undefined reference

Thiago Macieira thiago at macieira.org
Wed Nov 26 10:42:09 PST 2014

On Tuesday 25 November 2014 20:47:07 Steve Butler wrote:
> On 11/25/2014 08:08 PM, Steve Butler wrote:
> > I'm obviously missing something.  But it is too obvious for me.
>
> duh.  Really so obvious that only curiosity found it.
> It's even on the build instructions.  qmake-qt4 instead of qmake!
>
> I thought if qmake worked then qmake-qt4 wouldn't.  My bad.

Please report that to your Linux distribution, if that qmake comes from an
installed package.

The Qt Project recommendation is that "qmake" should by default be the Qt 4
qmake if both 4 and 5 are installed.

Access to the Qt 5 version of qmake is achieved by running "qmake -qt5" (note
the space).
      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358