Multi Filter

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Oct 2 07:30:54 PDT 2014

On Wed, Oct 01, 2014 at 04:37:43PM -0300, Tomaz Canabrava wrote:

> This new version of the TagFilterSortModel actually accepts
> *any* new MultiFilterInterface
>
> So, how to use it to create a new filter:
>
> Implement a class that inherits from MultiFilterInterface
>
> Implement the filterRow method
>
> TagFilterSortModel::instance->add( myClass );

So right now this is infrastructure without a consumer...

> +void TagFilterSortModel::myInvalidate()
> +{
> +	qDebug() << "Just making sure..."; makeSure = true;

:-)

I'll drop the qDebug() and fix a few minor whitespace things.

One other odd thing that I noticed is that when we clear the filter, the
selected row in the dive list is no longer marked as selected. Let me
explain better. I have a tag for which I have only one dive that has that
tag. If I filter for that tag only that one dive is shown (and selected).
Now if I clear the filter, all dives are shown in the dive list. A
DIFFERENT trip from the one that contains the dive that is still selected
is expanded, the trip with that dive is collapsed. If I manually expand
the trip, the dive is not marked as selected, either.

Can you investigate what's going on there?

Thanks