working towards infrastructure migration

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Oct 2 16:24:48 PDT 2014

I'm getting closer to being able to be done with this...

And towards this goal, I need some help :-)

I have migrated large chunks of the infrastructure not only onto a new
machine, but also onto its own domain.

And I'm sure I broke things in the process.

Can I get people to please test

http://subsurface-divelog.org
http://trac.subsurface-divelog.org
http://git.subsurface-divelog.org
http://lists.subsurface-divelog.org

I am not quite ready to migrate the actual mailing lists, yet, but an
older snapshot of the archives and management interfaces is there.

api.hohndel.org hasn't been migrated, nor have the update and survey
servers (as those addresses are hardcoded in our binaries, anyway).

I'm sure there are other things that I'm forgetting as well.

Please be gentle - the goal is not to show me that you can crash my
server. The goal is to help me figure out what I forgot in the migration
process. :-)

Thanks