working towards infrastructure migration

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Fri Oct 3 00:55:41 PDT 2014

On 03/10/2014 09:37, Henrik Brautaset Aronsen wrote:
> Hooray!  Then we can close http://trac.hohndel.org/ticket/350 I guess :D

> On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 1:24 AM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org
> <mailto:dirk at hohndel.org>> wrote:
>
>     I'm getting closer to being able to be done with this...
>
>     And towards this goal, I need some help :-)
>
>     I have migrated large chunks of the infrastructure not only onto a new
>     machine, but also onto its own domain.
>
>     And I'm sure I broke things in the process.
>
>     Can I get people to please test
>
>     http://subsurface-divelog.org
>     http://trac.subsurface-divelog.org
>     http://git.subsurface-divelog.org
>     http://lists.subsurface-divelog.org
>
>     /D

http://subsurface-divelog.org appears ok. I have not seen anything
unusual, including the section with documentation.

When NOT logged in as user, I can browse the Timeline. When logging into
http://trac.subsurface-divelog.org, after having logged in as a user, I
cannot robustly navigate all the tabs at the top right. For instance, if
I click Timeline, no list shows. I use Firefox V32.

Kind regrds,
willem