working towards infrastructure migration

"Paul-Erik Törrönen" poltsi at 777-team.org
Fri Oct 3 01:40:56 PDT 2014

> Can I get people to please test
> http://subsurface-divelog.org

I ran the linkchecker against the new site (sorry for the traffic), and
the result was:

That's it. 104369 links in 1026 URLs checked. 0 warnings found. 2772
errors found.

Because I forgot to forward the results to a file, I can only browse some
of the errors, which mainly are like this:

URL        `http://subsurface-divelog.org/comments/feed/'
Parent URL http://subsurface-divelog.org/2011/10/new-website/, line 25, col 1
Real URL   http://subsurface-divelog.org/comments/feed/
Check time 2.136 seconds
Size       880B
Result     Error: 404 Not Found

URL        `http://subsurface-divelog.org/pt/xmlrpc.php'
Parent URL http://subsurface-divelog.org/pt/2011/10/new-website/, line 20,
col 1
Real URL   http://subsurface-divelog.org/pt/xmlrpc.php
Check time 3.372 seconds
Result     Error: 404 Not Found

In the latter, you can replace the language (pt) with any available.

A quick check shows that the xmlrpc.php does work on the old site.

Poltsi

--
Paul-Erik Törrönen   "When science and the Bible differ,
poltsi at 777-team.org   science has obviously misinterpreted