working towards infrastructure migration

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Oct 3 06:31:31 PDT 2014

On October 3, 2014 6:13:21 AM Davide DB <dbdavide at gmail.com> wrote:

> I see there is a trac notification list....
> Was it there already?

Yes and yes. Only it may be broken right now. I'm still in bed, so I
haven't investigated the bug Henrik saw... It's my birthday :-)

> I mean, should I subscribe to get notification of ticket
> opened/commented or everything is as before?

Several of us are on that list. We get notifications for every ticket,
every change. That's useful in order to be able to respond to new issues or
to be aware when others respond. Whether you want to be on that list is a
personal choice.