PSCR profiles

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Oct 7 04:21:16 PDT 2014

On Tue, Oct 07, 2014 at 11:19:59AM +0200, Davide DB wrote:
> Few days ago I even posted a request for pscr profiles on a huge FB
> pscr group...
>
> Any news?

Not that I have seen.

> Is it possible that no one is properly logging its pscr dives?

I really don't know. I have learned that a large part of the recreational
open circuit divers don't log their dives, period. Or have a perfunctuary
paper logbook to fulfil country specific logging needs.

I would have assumed that rebreather divers are more diligent, but I could
be wrong.

> I will try on a couple of rebreather forums

Sure - and you can point them at the user forum instead of the developer
mailing list. Maybe that's easier for people?