Problems with ceiling for CCR dive

Robert C. Helling helling at atdotde.de
Sun Oct 12 13:16:44 PDT 2014

On 12 Oct 2014, at 18:41, Willem Ferguson <willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za> wrote:

Willem,

> Attached a screenshot of the present state of the Poseidon CCR dive profile. The ceiling is not correct. Where does the software that draws the ceiling get the information from in order to draw the ceiling? The pn2 graph (top one) looks more or less ok? The po2 graph is the bottom one.

the version I had on my laptop didn’t have that problem but, as you noticed, the latest master has. So I did a git bisect and guess what I found:

th-nb-tmpmbp02:subsurface Robert.Helling$ git bisect good
bc9df4652ffe0cc9d6f579bfd66a4857be57d3b2 is the first bad commit
commit bc9df4652ffe0cc9d6f579bfd66a4857be57d3b2