Problems with ceiling for CCR dive

Robert Helling helling at atdotde.de
Mon Oct 13 00:08:20 PDT 2014

On 13.10.2014, at 08:49, Willem Ferguson <willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za> wrote:

Willem,

> I think we have different understandings of the logic.

whatever.

The po2 argument of that function was never meant to be any measured or calculated value, it is the set-point of the rebreather and as long as there is no sensor data that is the only source of knowledge about what the diver as actually breathing. If there is sensor data then fine, that is better but if not (as the diver did not log it or we are planning a dive) then our universal “determine partial pressures” function should work based on set point and dillutant gas mix. And if you want to rely on that dive computer enum then make sure it gets set properly.

Best
Robert

                      Scientific Coordinator
                      Phone: +49 89 2180-4523  Theresienstr. 39, rm. B339
                      http://www.atdotde.de

Enhance your privacy, use cryptography! My PGP keys have fingerprints
A9D1 A01D 13A5 31FA 6515  BB44 0820 367C 36BC 0C1D    and
DCED 37B6 251C 7861 270D  5613 95C7 9D32 9A8D 9B8F