Subsurface TOT does not show marble maps anymore

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Tue Oct 14 02:43:36 PDT 2014

Howdy,

On debian test, I did a git pull, make clean
qmake LIBS+="-L/usr/lib/kde4/plugins/marble/19/ -L/usr/lib" INCLUDEPATH+="/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libzip/include/"
make

The binary is built with marble:
legolas:/var/local/src/subsurface# ldd subsurface | grep marble
	libmarblewidget.so.19 => /usr/lib/libmarblewidget.so.19 (0x00007f0425c58000)

But when I start subsurface, nothing is displayed.
View all does not show the map.
View globe shows an empty page.

My old subsurface binary (self compiled on the same system) thankfully
still has a working marble compiled into it and it shows its maps ok.

Any idea what I can do to fix it or report useful info?

Thanks,
Marc
Microsoft is to operating systems ....
Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/                         | PGP 1024R/763BE901