I guess we should make a release again... 4.3

"Paul-Erik Törrönen" poltsi at 777-team.org
Mon Oct 20 11:46:46 PDT 2014

> - I think CCR support is not quite ready, yet, but I don't know what
>   exactly is missing to make this useful to people

Regarding this, I asked this shortly on IRC, but it is probably more
helpful to do so here on the ML.

I noticed that the fixed setpoint p02 (for OSTC3) is not working as
earlier. In 'Subsurface v4.2, built with libdivecomputer v0.4.2' it showed
the selected setpoints correctly (see screenshot), while in the latest
version from git 'Subsurface v4.2-274-g839bcaaf70b7, built with
libdivecomputer v0.4.2' this is no longer the case for the attached log.

I guess this question is mostly directed to Helling/Ferguson: Is this
still WIP, or should I file a bug?

Poltsi

--
Paul-Erik Törrönen   "When science and the Bible differ,
poltsi at 777-team.org   science has obviously misinterpreted