Fwd: Subsurface UI for CCR dives

Rodrigo Severo rodrigo at fabricadeideias.com
Mon Oct 20 12:38:47 PDT 2014

On Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 5:29 PM, Paul Sargent <paul.lionseye at icloud.com> wrote:

> I wrote some notes on a ticket about gas consumption on CCR dives several months ago (before I knew the Poseidon logged cylinder pressure). Maybe those are useful. <http://trac.subsurface-divelog.org/ticket/80>. Unfortunately the attachments I added seem to have been lost.

I've just added a commetn on the above mentioned ticket.

It's about diluent SAC calculations:

I believe we should consider that diluent is only used on decends,
taking depth (ambient pressure) in account just like we do to
calculate SAC for OC. In other words, when depth is maintained or
reduced, we should consider diluent spend as zero, all use of diluent
happening on decends.

Regards,

Rodrigo

--