I guess we should make a release again... 4.3

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Mon Oct 20 14:32:33 PDT 2014

On 20 October, 2014 - Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> So much for my plans of going on a time based release schedule...
>
> But still, let's talk about 4.3
>
> We have a ton of new things since 4.3 - not necessarily all the things
> that I hoped I'd be working on (cough - UI for git backend - cough) but
> there's quite a bit of progress elsewhere.
>
> - OSTC3 and Suunto Vyper configuration (and I hear rumors about OSTC2)

Yepp. Its coming. Its just a slew of leg work. I'll probably get it
written during the upcoming travel. There's a lot of settings in those
OSTC's...

There should also be some setItemDelegateForColumn in the gas-tables for
the OSTC3. Even i can figure out that setting a gas type to 0, 1, 2 or 3
isn't that good UX. I just need to figure out how the darn thing works =)

> And as always, just to tease people, here's the commit list...
>
>     72  Dirk Hohndel
>     46  Anton Lundin

Its kinda hard to beat Dirk. He's cheating with pulling translations and
such =)

>     34  Joshua Wambua
>     30  Gehad Elrobey

Congrats guys!